We have a community filled with all the things you should know about your new family member.
Rocky– Rocky is a complete jokester. He loves to play and is all cuddles in the evening. He's a great pet for all types of homes and he plays well with others!
Scooby – If you love long walks by the beach at sunset, then Scooby is your kind of dog. Your companion and friend, Scooby has a huge heart and it's filled with love for you!
Modjeska Ranch Rescue
Donating is more than just time or money, it's peace of mind. Now you can help even the smallest animal.
We are dedicated to ensuring a safe and happy home for animals in need by providing sanctuary to senior/special needs pets and working to find homes for many others.
What We Do
· We provide shelter, medical treatment, food, exercise and love for the animals.
· We provide a permanent home for senior/special needs animals.
· We educate the public regarding animals and their needs.
· We establish relationships within the community that will support animal needs.
· We re-establish trust in abused animals and give them time to heal.
Where We Find The Animals
· Tied to a tree or post in a parking lot.
· Abandoned by owners who move and leave them behind.
· Streets of a city.
· Local shelters (animals that are scheduled to be euthanized).
· Relinquished by owners who can no longer care for the animal.
· Death of an owner.
We are a local grass-roots organization dependent upon the donations from our community. We hold fund-raising events throughout the year to assist with the finances. We gratefully receive donated items and checks from local businesses and neighbors. Every dollar donated to MRR goes directly to the needs of the animals